Praise Allah For The Miracle





     20/3 

This date is a historical date for me. My SPM result is revealed!!! The moment when I get out from the car and walking to the school hall, my leg is weak or in bahasa I should say lembik, feels like someone should piggyback me because Im hearing cikgu Sharifah is mentioning students that got 6A's and above. Alhamdulillah.. when I enter the hall's door, my friend said


 "Azza! nama kau tadi dah sebut. Kau dapat 6A." 


and I was like ohhhh 6A's....




You know what, I didnt put any high hopes after my failure in PMR exam. Like seriously, I dont have any idea if I will get my exam slip on the stage with hundreds pairs of eyes will keep on looking at me. ALHAMDULILLAH! 



And I passed all science subject. In trial exam, I get 3 subjects fail and it is not something weird, because every exam I will have 3 subjects failed. Every exam, before my teacher marking the paper I will know I FAIL! hahaha Glad to know that I passed all the science subject and all A's for core subjects and additional subject that I take, Tassawur Islam.



I just wanna say thanks to my mom and my kakak, Iena. Without them, I am nothing. Thanks again mama, I LOVE YOU!

source: tumblr


mama pun knows how to selfie. LOL 






My twin
I love you mama and kakak. 

3 ulasan:

  1. Congratulations, Azza!!!! You should have more faith in yourself, seriously haha

    BalasPadam
  2. Alhamdulillah. I am the lazy girl on earth but Allah still give me chance to get many A's

    BalasPadam